- Initial insurance approved checkout in your aircraft.
- 20 hrs
(10 ground, 10 flight).
- Includes training course material, high altitude endorsement, BFR and ICC.
- Contact Airpower, LLC, for current aircraft insurance rates.
- Reduced multi-pilot rates available.
- High altitude endorsement in your aircraft.
- Includes training materials.
- Initial training in your C340/400.
- Recurrent training in your C340/400.
- Complete high altitude endorsement in our aircraft.
- 4.5 hrs
(2.5 ground, 2 flight)
- approx. $1690 (C340)
- approx. $1790 (C421)
- RVSM ground training endorsement.
- Can be completed through internet video sessions.
- High altitude endorsement plus RVSM in our aircraft
- 5.5 hrs
(3,5 ground, 2 flight)
- Advanced ground training for checkout in our aircraft
- Engine Hobbs wet, includes instruction.
For refueling at airports with above US $5.50 per gallon, the price difference above $5.50 per gallon is added to all rates. This affects some excessive markup places like KLAS, KJAC, KSAN, and others.
Should landing or ramp fees be required, they are also added (KSFO, KLAX etc.).
Aircraft only (no instructor): Must be discussed on individual basis, generally requires 2500TT, 1000MEL, 100MM and ATP rating as minimums for open pilot insurance clause.